Emily

Emily
Emily in her TEAM EMILY shirt for the Diabetes Walk

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas recap and a few pictures...

Hey to all my blogger friends! Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! We did around here. It's always fun around Christmas time with three kids. I can't wait for the day when Emily actually gets into it a litte more. She got lots of new stuff to help with her therapy. I think her favorite was the bubble machine. I love the smile that she gets when she sees all the bubbles. She loves the activity table that "Santa" brought her, too. It is doing exactly what I wanted it to do...making her stand up to play with it. :) Grandma bought her a little vehicle to walk and push around the house. We're gonna get started on working with that here in a few days when we get all rested and ready to start therapy back up again. I just hope all this new fun stuff that is supposed to help her gives her a little boost...gives me something to work with her some at home and still have fun with her.


Brooklyn, Emily, and Addalyn with their Paw Paw Mike


Steven reading the kids "The Night Before Christmas"



Emily in her new Christmas pajamas! We found out later her sugar was a little low...:(


Our Christmas paper pile :)

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad you had such a great x-mas:) i love the pictures:)

    ReplyDelete