Emily

Emily
Emily in her TEAM EMILY shirt for the Diabetes Walk

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thoroughly aggrivated...

Well, we found out today that there is not a PT in our area that can take Emily for therapy. I am just so sick of this mess. You wouldn't think it would be so hard to get a therapist, and then much less, in our case, actually keep one. So, what are we going to do? My only option is to DRIVE her 45 minutes to the nearest therapy place once a week. With gas around here ranging anywhere from 2.20 to 2.40, that's not gonna be a very convenient thing to do. I feel like I am stuck between a rock and a hard place...either I can break my gas budget every month because nobody can find a therapist for her or she can just not get therapy...my daughter is more important than money, so I guess that's my answer. (For the first time) Wishing for age 3 to get here so we won't have to worry about this anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment