Emily

Emily
Emily in her TEAM EMILY shirt for the Diabetes Walk

Monday, April 26, 2010

Emily's TV Debut...

Yes, Emily had her first television interview today (of course, it was me who did most of the talking). The Walk for Diabetes in Tupelo, MS is coming up this Saturday, and Emily and I were invited onto our local TV station's 12:00 news to help promote the walk. It was a lot of fun, and a very sweet memory that I will share with my little Emily. She was sooo cute! She took the whole show, of course, when she decided that she did not want her pacifier anymore, and literally chunked it across the stage. lol! Everybody just thought that was the cutest thing. I haven't watched it yet. Had my DVR set, but I am holding off to watch it for a little while. hehe Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog through another that I read. My 11 month old daughter has DS and her name is Emily too! Looking forward to getting to know your family!

    Kelli @ http://livinglifewithes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete